Our values at SoWeSign are based on openness, interoperability of solutions, shared values and human competence. In this open and constructive spirit, we seek to form partnerships with high added value for all parties impacted in the process of tracking and digital signature:
Solution integrators must be able to promote the solution. Install and deploy it in training organizations. But also to make the application connectors with the software already in place in the IS and to support customers in their project start-up phases. Knowledge of the training world, as well as technical skills in inter-application integration (PHP, JSON, XML, Webservices) are important prerequisites in this type of partnership.
We train and accompany you so that you can distribute the offer locally.
Native connection of our SoWeSign evidentiary signature offering with your OF management software to easily synchronize our signature repositories and automatically return signatures and absences to your solutions.
The distribution of SoWeSign is possible in white label and with native SSO integration in your business applications. We are also complementary to traditional pointing solutions: badges, RFID, Bluetooth often used in initial training, when the probative value of documents is required for OPCO, Regions or CFA.
Audit and consulting firms
Our prospects are often similar, for different uses and advice. We offer you an enriching cooperation based on our mutual skills, in order to provide a more rewarding and transversal service to our clients in the training world.
Do you have an in-house training institute or department for your company? We can equip you internally with the SoWeSign solution, on your servers, in white label (with your colors) and with all the software integration necessary for the homogeneity of the interfaces and the user portal.
Today SoWeSign is:
- Facilitate invoicing with the OPCOs, Regions and companies.
- Automatically create and reconcile receipts and sign-off sheets
- Sending digital PDF documents to funding agencies
- Collecting handwritten signatures on a digital tablet
- Adapt to the context of the institution: remote signing, face-to-face signing, etc.
Prerequisites to become a SoWeSign partner
- Knowledge of Training Organisations: Clients, Financers, OPCOs, financing of training courses, etc.
- Ability to listen and advise on the SoWeSign offer
- Basic dematerialization skills: PDF, electronic signature, etc.
- Dynamism and motivation above all!
The partner’s missions
- Targeted canvassing on a local scale (city, department, region)
- Initial meeting with prospects for SoWeSign presentation
- Accompaniment during the negotiation and signing of the project
- Accompaniment to the implementation of the project at the customer’s site
- On-site training for the client’s administration teams
- Local assistance and monitoring of the installed base
Depending on the partner’s IT skills: carry out the software integration of the SoWeSign offer with the customer’s planning and accounting software.
5 good reasons to become a SoWeSign partner
- Sources of income complementary to your main activity
- A recurring commission on monthly subscriptions
- Invoice your own accompaniment services
- Enrich your business or software offer
- Enhance your brand image with innovative solutions