Signing on dedicated tablets or remote uploads
To adapt to each training mode, SoWeSign has several digital attendance modes:
- On SoWeSign dedicated tablets
- On the establishment’s shelves
- With the personal means of the students and the trainer (touch screen for electronic signature on the tablet and internet access necessary from the device)
Each of these solutions can be used for a different type of training, whether face-to-face or online courses.
Online courses: what is it?
Unlike face-to-face courses, online courses are distance learning courses that allow each learner to learn at his or her own pace. It allows for the implementation of a varied range of training courses according to each learner. Thanks to its flexibility, it gives access to training to people with disabilities or people with limited availability: without geographical or time constraints.
The signature for online courses
SoWeSign’s fully online signature mode makes online courses possible. Attendance sheets no longer need to be sent by courier or registered mail, nor do they need to be brought directly to face-to-face training sessions. The trainer creates the attendance list himself when he signs the attendance list during the training and sends an online signature request to the students. He is the one who does the remote presence control. When he comes into contact with the student via videoconference or conference call for example. For his part, the student receives a link. He then signs on a tablet or smartphone (or any other touch interface with Internet access and an HTML-compatible browser).
What about the probative value of these remote signatures for funders ?
Thanks to a unique link sent to the student’s e-mail address and the proof of attendance guaranteed by the trainer, this signature is time-stamped, secure and allows strong identification of the signatories. Like a “face-to-face signature”, this signature represents proof of the learners’ presence to generate a reliable funders certificate. As with the dematerialization of attendance lists in training centres, this certificate is associated with the student’s funders invoicing file and is thus reconciled with all the other documents or proofs required for funders financing.
- Les objectifs de la formation :,
- Le contenu des enseignements,
- Les méthodes de contrôle des progressions attendues,
- Le déroulement de la formation,
- La fréquence des formations,
- Les périodes de présence en centre,
- La section ou l’unité de formation,
- Les lieux de formation mis à disposition en dehors des regroupements,
- Les techniques et moyens d’assistance mis en place pour les apprentis,
- Les méthodes et modalités de vérification d’assiduité et de réalisation des travaux prévus dans l’action de formation.